6.11.13

hallows eve

It blows my mind that its already November 6! It seems like it should barely be August and instead it's getting cold and we are going head first into the Holidays. I love this time of year (like almost everybody else) and am looking forward to Thanksgiving and cooler weather. 

October was good to us, and flew by. We dressed our little miss Scarlett up for her first Halloween and showed her off like the proud parents we are. She made such a cute cow, Jed was the farmer, and like 68% of the female population I was a girl with some sort of ears on my head (kitty cat). 
She made such a sweet little cow and discovered her tongue just in time to show it off for all the pictures. 
We went to our churches Trunk or Treat the day after Halloween and spent time with our family and friends from our old Spanish Branch that we use to attend. I also spent the night hanging out with my two favorite sisters. 
Scarlett had a blast watching all the other kids going a little nuts and got herself pretty tuckered out by the end of the night. 


1 notes:

Hena Tayeb said...

super cute

Post a Comment